What is a Slab Pier System?
The solution for settled, uneven concrete floors or a failing concrete slab is the Grip-Tite Slab Pier System. The Slab Pier System utilizes high-strength tube steel to extend support of the slab to below the active soils. A reinforced concrete bulb is then created at each pier location beneath the slab to provide uniform bearing support and to effectively transfer the load from the slab, to the top of the pier, and to the deeper competent soils.
With the Grip-Tite Slab Pier System, heavy-duty steel brackets are attached to the failed slab and steel piers driven beneath to stable soil strata. Utilizing hydraulic equipment, the concrete slab is lifted to the appropriate level, stabilized and the bracket is removed. If you want to learn more about slab pier systems, contact LUX Foundation Solutions!
Slab Pier System Advantages:
- Floor slabs can be leveled and stabilized without the mess and inconvenience of replacement
- Installation does not require the use of heavy equipment
- Can be installed in areas of limited access and throughout the year
- Cost-effective solution for settled, uneven concrete floors and slabs
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for added corrosion resistance
- Alternate application to traditional slab raising
Choose LUX Foundation Solutions For Your Slab Pier System Installation
At LUX Foundation Solutions we have the expertise and experience to repair your property's foundation. Slab Pier Systems is just one of many options we provide our clients throughout Northern Virginia. Contact us today to receive a free estimate!