What is a Crawl Space Stabilizer?
The Grip-Tite Crawl Space Stabilizer is a reliable and heavy-duty solution for sagging floor joists and unsupported beams. The Stabilizer levels and stabilizes existing support beams and floor joists with minimal disturbance to surrounding areas. The product is versatile and can be fitted to various heights – allowing it to be used in crawl spaces as well as full basements.
The Grip-Tite Crawl Space Stabilizer is made of high strength steel with an adjustable rod, and sturdy steel plates to work in almost any application. The Stabilizer can be installed quickly without an excessive amount of excavation. If you are interested in learning more about The Grip-Tite Crawl Space Stabilizer, contact the professionals at LUX Foundation Solutions today!
Crawl Space Stabilizer Advantages:
- Cost-competitive versus other jack-post or lally column alternatives
- Stabilizer spacing can be adjusted to assure stresses in beam joists and soils are within acceptable limits
- High capacity steel columns can be fitted to the desired length
- Pre-drilled holes in steel plate allow for connection to a beam or floor joists
- Provides supplemental support of an axial load of up to 30,000 lbs
- Works with crushed stone, or concrete base to support and transfer load
Choose LUX Foundation Solutions For Your Crawl Space Stabilizer Installation
LUX Foundation Solutions has provided homeowners in Northern Virginia with foundation repair services they can trust for over 25 years. If you are interested in learning more about what we can do for your property, contact us! We also can provide you with a free inspection.